Bail Reform Across the US
Exposing the Dangers of the "Movement" Towards Taxpayer Funded Unaccountable Pretrial Release
Bail Reform is bringing sweeping changes to our Criminal Justice System...but at what cost? Who will really pay in the end?
Proponents of bail reform are full of half truths and constructed narratives...all designed to destroy criminal accountability in favor of the destabilization of pretrial release programs that have been successful for generations. Learn the truth and what bail reform really looks like here...
by usbailreform in New Mexico 0
- New Mexico Man Wanted for Failing to Report to Pretrial Services Now Charged in Double Murder
- NJ Man Arrested with 1,000 Images of Child Pornography Released Under NJ Bail Reform
- NJ Man Charged with Possession of Handgun, Eluding in April ’17 – then Released on Bail Reform – now Charged with Murdering His Mother
- Michigan Watch: Dangerous Bail Reform Package Sponsored by Rep. Kim LaSata (R-79) Introduced.
- Michigan Watch: Dangerous Bail Reform Package Sponsored by Rep. Julie Calley (R-87) Introduced.
- Michigan Watch: Dangerous Bail Reform Package Sponsored by Rep. Ronnie Peterson (D-54) Introduced.
- Michigan Watch: LaGrand Introduces Bail Reform Package that Threatens Public Safety and Criminal Accountability
- Man charged with luring 5-year-old in his car FREE TO GO under NJ Bail Reform
- Frustrated New Mexico District Attorney Demands Changes to New Bail Laws
- Neighbor drug dealer busted twice in 3 weeks under NJ Bail Reform
- Gerald Keer: Nice effort Mr. Murphy you sure help the felons. Does anyone think the guy will return to court?
- Lisa Manlove: A District Attorney with Balls you say? It's about time!!!
- LuAnn Dee: Marybeth Conway he was found to be in possession of an illegal substance. He was not prescribed this drug and…