Bail Reform Across the US
Exposing the Dangers of the "Movement" Towards Taxpayer Funded Unaccountable Pretrial Release
Bail Reform is bringing sweeping changes to our Criminal Justice System...but at what cost? Who will really pay in the end?
Proponents of bail reform are full of half truths and constructed narratives...all designed to destroy criminal accountability in favor of the destabilization of pretrial release programs that have been successful for generations. Learn the truth and what bail reform really looks like here...
by usbailreform in Texas 0
- Man out on Personal Bond for Assault and Indecent exposure, Sexually Assaults woman at HEB.
- ‘Live PD: Wanted’ highlights New Mexico catch and release
- I’m all for criminal-justice reform but NYC’s latest changes are nuts
- BAIL REFORM: Immigrant In Cliffside Park Sex Assault Caught With Good Samaritans’ Help Released
- Ex-con charged with drug distribution near child center, school Free-to-Go under NJ Bail Reform
- ‘Yeah, I Took That Shot, Too.’ CMPD Chief Putney Blasts Chief Magistrate, Media
- Heroin deaths up, heroin convictions down, police stymied: NJ lawmakers need to step in
- 3 charged with attempted murder released on $500 bond
- Justified outrage as Atlanta man released after shooting at the police
- New Mexico Man Wanted for Failing to Report to Pretrial Services Now Charged in Double Murder
- Andres: Incidently, 4 months earlier, in July of 2018, this monster attacked 2 Rutgers Police Officers at Newark, University Hospital. He…
- Enrico Nardini: Bring back the death penalty. Bring back the electric chair.
- Enrico Nardini: This man is a violent individual who should be locked up behind bars . After violently assaulting someone to death…