Bail Reform Across the US
Exposing the Dangers of the "Movement" Towards Taxpayer Funded Unaccountable Pretrial Release
Bail Reform is bringing sweeping changes to our Criminal Justice System...but at what cost? Who will really pay in the end?
Proponents of bail reform are full of half truths and constructed narratives...all designed to destroy criminal accountability in favor of the destabilization of pretrial release programs that have been successful for generations. Learn the truth and what bail reform really looks like here...
by usbailreform in New Jersey 0
- Man charged with luring 5-year-old in his car FREE TO GO under NJ Bail Reform
- Frustrated New Mexico District Attorney Demands Changes to New Bail Laws
- Neighbor drug dealer busted twice in 3 weeks under NJ Bail Reform
- Killer Released on House Arrest under NJ Bail Reform
- Man released on NJ Bail Reform for distribution of heroin charged with murder weeks after release
- ACT NOW: Ohio Supreme Court Rule Changes – Dangerous for Ohio
- Couple charged with possession of 300K in Cocaine proceeds, FREE TO GO under NJ Bail Reform
- New Mexico compound judge has history of issuing low bail to violent offenders
- ACT NOW – Oppose California Senate Bill 10
- NYC Cocaine Dealer Arrested in NJ – FREE TO GO under NJ Bail Reform
- Lisa Manlove: A District Attorney with Balls you say? It's about time!!!
- LuAnn Dee: Marybeth Conway he was found to be in possession of an illegal substance. He was not prescribed this drug and…
- Vivian Coppage: This bill could hurt a lot of families including mine . This is unconstitutional. We as Americans have the right…