Bail Reform Across the US
Exposing the Dangers of the "Movement" Towards Taxpayer Funded Pretrial Release
Bail Reform is bringing sweeping changes to our Criminal Justice System...but at what cost? Who will really pay in the end?
by usbailreform in New Mexico 0
An Albuquerque man charged with raping the foster child of his biological parents – and sexually assaulting another – is now resting comfortably at home thanks to NM Bail Reform. Servando Barriga, 21, was arrested [...]
Substitute teacher charged with sexual contact with student he tutored in home FREE TO GO under NJ Bail Reform
Roselle Park, NJ – A substitute teacher who has worked in Elizabeth public schools has been charged with criminal sexual contact with a student he was tutoring at his home. Nestor Saavedra, 49, was tutoring [...]
Drunk driver crashes into tree, passenger in critical condition, now FREE TO GO under NJ Bail Reform
Maywood, NJ – A drunk driver crashed leaving his passenger in critical condition – now he’s back home for “happy hour” unaccountable thanks to NJ Bail Reform. Benjamin Scarpulla, 21, crashed his hatchback into a [...]
Who is John Arnold, the billionaire bail reform advocate – and why does he hate police, fire, and librarian unions? As many of our readers know, many of our posts discuss and reference the the [...]
District of Columbia Pretrial Services Agency – 10 years of NO improvement; Massive taxpayer expense
District of Columbia Pretrial Services Agency – 10 years of NO improvement; Massive taxpayer expense by Ken Berke, Roche Surety As per the DC Pretrial Services Agency (PSA) website, the goals are: “unnecessary pretrial detention is [...]
- Man charged with rape of foster child, sexual assault of another, FREE TO GO under NM Bail Reform
- Man breaks into same pizzeria twice in 3 days still FREE TO GO under NJ Bail Reform
- Man charged with stealing car, running from cops, FREE TO GO under NM Bail Reform
- Woman charged with battery upon Peace Officer, Health Care Worker FREE TO GO under NM Bail Reform
- Caregiver charged with strangulation death of 11-month-old infant FREE TO GO under NM Bail Reform
- Man accused of violent sexual assault during home invasion FREE TO GO under NJ Bail Reform…Twice
- TAKE ACTION Idaho – Oppose “Get Out of Jail Free” Bail Reform Legislation! Keep Communities Safe!
- TAKE ACTION Florida – Email Lawmakers to STOP HB-967: Offenders “Get Out of Jail Free” Bill!
- Substitute teacher charged with sexual contact with student he tutored in home FREE TO GO under NJ Bail Reform
- Drunk driver crashes into tree, passenger in critical condition, now FREE TO GO under NJ Bail Reform
Brick NJ California Call To Action Clifton NJ Fairview NJ Gloucester City NJ Holmdel NJ Jersey City Lower Alloways Creek Twp NJ Mahwah NJ National New Jersey New York Opinion Paramus NJ Paterson NJ Phillipsburg NJ Ridgefield Park NJ Rochelle Park NJ Roxbury NJ South Plainfield NJ Texas Trenton NJ Wayne NJ West Caldwell
- Lorena Evans: UNBELIEVABLE! But here in Albuquerque NM. Its really no big suprise 2Us Citizens that live here. Our laws here in…
- James A Woods: The Crime of Promoting Crime should be a felony for any person or persons involved in theses pretrial release programs.
- Drug dealer nabbed 4 times weeks apart, FREE TO GO under Travis County, TX “Personal Bond” – Keep California Safe: […] Read the full article here […]