Elijah K Lee, 26, charged with aggravated assault on law enforcement and resisting arrest by FORCE…is now FREE TO GO under NJ Bail Reform.
- Obstruction Administration of Law
- Aggravated Assault on Law Enforcement
- Resisting Arrest by Physical Force
- Criminal Mischief – Damage Property
- ZERO Accountability
- ZERO Supervision
- ZERO Bail…just a “pinky promise” to return
Lee was incarcerated in the Salem County Jail in Woodstown, NJ on Mar 4, 2017. No more than 24 hours later, Lee was released and FREE TO GO under NJ Bail Reform on Mar 5, 2017.
You’ve been LIED to New Jersey…NJ Bail Reform is RECKLESS, DANGEROUS, and TAXPAYERS are PAYING for it.
* All Defendants confirmed released by court or own recognizance *